MARKETING MANAGER, local repertoire
Sony Music Baltics
Have you dreamed of working with artists and media partners in a creative and inspiring community? We are excited to announce a rare opportunity to join our local team in Tallinn, Estonia as Sony Music Baltics is looking for a Marketing Manager, local repertoire.
We hope you are as passionate about music as we are and find joy in helping artists to reach new heights on their career journeys. You know how to build artist stories on social media channels and traditional media, through influencer connections and through various events. You enjoy when a lot of things are happening at once, know how to make things happen yourself and can project manage even in tough situations. You are bold, innovative and are at home in various PR-happenings as well as artist backstages.
Your role is to be in charge of planning and implementing marketing campaigns for our local artists and to take care of our important media partners. You will also be a trusted back-up person for our amazing local artists. Working closely with our rapidly growing production-, talent-, and creative -teams, along with our broader marketing team in Finland, you will create breakthrough initiatives to generate awareness of our growing roster and deliver the most creative campaigns in the market.
It is beneficial to have:
- 3+ years of experience in a position in the field of marketing (PR, content, or other creative roles), for example as Content- or PR Manager, Senior Editor, Brand- or Product Manager or Marketing Manager;
- A strong track record of successful content campaigns or demonstrated examples of content strategies created;
- Ability to conceive fresh and appealing ideas for new content that establishes or supports the artists’ and company’s brand identity;
- Equally creative and analytical, with exceptional communication skills with a good command of the English language;
- Ability to multitask at a fast pace and be ready to work flexible hours;
- Strategic thinking skills and capability to create inspiring presentations to partners;
- Strong creative writing skills in creating original content that targets a specific audience and meets our artists’ and company’s objectives;
- Ability to easily engage with people and build meaningful and long-lasting relationships with key partners;
- “Can do, no task is too small” -attitude, team player -spirit is a must.
What we’ll give you:
- You will join an inclusive, collaborative and global community where you have the opportunity to fuel your creative journey
- Competitive pay and benefits
- A modern office environment designed to foster productivity, creativity, and teamwork
- Our Hybrid with Flexibility approach combines the flexibility of remote working with the benefits of in-person collaboration whenever we need to come together to do our best work.
- You will have the ability to shape your work through your curiosity and expertise.
- We invest in your professional growth & development
This role will be based in Tallinn and will report to a Finland-based Director.
Did we peak your interest? Apply now or by the 16th of December the latest.
Send us your CV, motivational letter and salary request to [email protected].
Further inquiries on 2.12 at 3pm-4pm, 7.12 at 4pm-5pm and 14.12 at 1pm-2pm
Kaisu Pulli, Director, Partner Services & Baltics Tel. +35840075065
About Sony Music:
Sony Music Entertainment is a global recorded music company with a roster of current artists that includes a broad array of both local artists and international superstars, as well as a vast catalog that comprises some of the most important recordings in history. Sony Music Baltics team is responsible for distributing and marketing Sony Music Entertainment artists in the Baltic countries – both in local markets and internationally in close collaboration with our sub label Made In Baltics.https://baltics.sonymusic.com/